Use our Google Maps integration tool when editing your listings to select the specific map pin point and street view. See image below example:
If you would like to manually use Google Maps to find the best coordinates, use the steps below:
- Find your exact listing location using Google Maps by double clicking the exact location where you would like your listing to show on the map.
- Once you click the exact location, you can find the coordinates for “map view” in the URL link (i.e. https://www.google.com/maps/place/33%C2%B001'09.8%22N+117%C2%B003'37.4%22Wemail@example.com,-117.0625667,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d33.019389!4d-117.0603782) The bold text represents the map view coordinates.
- To find the “street view” go back to Google Maps and drag and drop the yellow person in the bottom right hand corner to the exact location on the street where you would like the street view to show.
- The “Pitch” we recommend to always put 0 and you can find the “Heading” coordinates in the URL link (i.e. https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-117.0602902,3a,75y,136.28h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sPIO7F5eotu6FK9nv9CUImg!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo2.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DPIO7F5eotu6FK9nv9CUImg%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D141.2719%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i16384!8i8192) The bold text represents the map view coordinates.
- Once you have each of the coordinates, you will be able to easily enter it into the “map settings” section on your listing.
If you run into any issues following the above instructions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.