Commercial properties are sold exclusively on Crexi's online auction platform via a secure bidding format that is easily accessible on the property page. Bidding will run for a duration of 48-hours and we suggest bidders check in regularly to the Crexi listing page for continued updates. As all auction sales are non-contingent, we encourage bidders to begin reviewing the due diligence items right away and get in touch with the listing broker with any questions regarding the property.
GETTING STARTED AS A BIDDER
- Create your Crexi account by simply going to crexi.com and clicking the "sign up" button on the top right corner of the site.
- Have additional questions? Contact the listing broker or Crexi representative. Contact information for them is provided on the bottom left side of the property page.
- Go to your interested property page to download the OM and any due diligence documents found in the vault. You will need to Agree to the terms of the Confidentiality Agreement.
REGISTRATION & AUCTION PARTICIPATION
- Registering to Bid: On the property page, click the "Register to Bid". Complete the registration steps, including uploading your Proof of Funds which are required to become fully approved to bid. A Crexi representative will be in contact with you during your registration to assist you through this requirement.
- Participation Deposit: Each bidder must place a refundable deposit on their account in order to place bids during the 48-hour auction period. Each bidder will complete this process electronically during the registration process. Please refer to the listing page for exact amount, as it varies for each asset. Please note, if you are not deemed the winning bidder, the Participation Deposit will be refunded to you immediately.
- Approved to Bid: You will have access to bid directly on the property page using the "Bid Now" button, as soon as the 48-hour auction event window opens. During the auction, monitor the activity of the bidding closely, and place your bids accordingly. Relax, and have fun. If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the Crexi Auction Specialist immediately.
CLOSING NEXT STEPS
- Once you are deemed the winning bidder, you will be contacted by a Crexi representative immediately.
- The purchase documents will be sent to you electronically and for execution within 2 hours per the Auction Terms & Conditions.
- Earnest Money Deposit must be received within 24 hours following the close of the Auction or as outlined in the purchase documents.
- The Crexi Closing Portal will be shared with all closing parties and a Crexi representative will assist you throughout the closing process.
Bidders can learn more and get in touch here.
Looking to list your properties? Check out our seller page.